Graduate Nurse Residency Program
St. Luke's Episcopal Health System offers new graduate nurses the opportunity to participate in a planned and mentored first work experience.
The program provides the new graduate with classroom activities, clinical experiences, and ongoing support as they pursue their career. Participants are hired for the January, June and September programs.
The program is designed to provide an intensive, mentored clinical work experience that will assist the new nurse to develop the knowledge, skills, and flexibility to become a competent professional. New graduate nurses will participate in an orientation program for a minimum of 8-10 weeks and receive ongoing support for one year.
Summer (June) 2013 GN Residency
St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital – Texas Medical Center
You will interview for a committed position on an assigned unit and shift.
Positions may be available in:
- Adult Operating Room
- Adult Med/Surg
- Adult ICU
- Adult CV Telemetry
- Adult ER
- Successful completion of accredited BSN nursing program
- No RN experience required
- Eligible for RN licensure in Texas
- Cumulative and Nursing GPA 3.0 or higher
- December 2012 or April/May 2013 nursing school BSN graduates required
- No letters of reference required for initial application
|Applications:||Application for summer residency is closed.|
|Program start date:||TBD|